Tuesday 4 November 2008

Help comrade Hossam unblock his Flickr account

He says: I had noticed that some of my recent pix from Ireland, that included the Palestine and the Republican murals were not viewable to the public unless they were signed in. I emailed the Flickr Gods...

Read more at Flickr censors my account

Also, please send the following short message to this email address:(case982056@support.flickr.com):

Dear Sir/Madam,
I voice my opposition to your decision to censor Hossam el-Hamalawy’s account.

This is what i sent:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I voice my opposition to your decision to censor Hossam el-Hamalawy’s account.

Hossam has worked very hard getting people on to Flickr, including myself.

I have now continued his work and got even my aunty on flickr. We appreciate your service not least because it now means we dont have to force overseas friends and family to join facebook in order to see our pics, but also because flickr is such a great facility which is easy to use for us luddites.

Many thanks, but in protest

No comments: