Thursday 29 January 2009

Solomon storms off too to sort her head out.

Tonight the police dragged me away from a demonstration and LITERALLY tried to use my head to stop a bus. Although not directly unrelated (ie it has not shaken me), i am taking some time off to sort stuff out.

 Whilst I understand the importance of agitation i also know that a dead activist is useless-i'm sure someone must  have written on this.

This blog will be out of action for 2 maybe 3 weeks. I am not responding to emails, facebook, Flickr, Qik, Delicious, Jaiku's, Youtube or phone calls.

Please comment below this post if you have anything that is REALLY urgent. The comments are moderated so if you leave a number or something it will not show on this blog.

Thank you all for your understanding. 

I'm off to read Jameson and finish/start my essay!

In solidarity...Clare. 

Vive la revolution. Ps. Please make sure you tell me  if it happens whilst i'm incommunicado!

2 comments:

Simon_Hardy said...

Hi Clare,

sorry to hear about your run in with the police, sounds very nasty indeed!

I am currently over in the USA in Philadelphia at a comrades house, got a lot of hassle going through the airport! Thought I ws going to get deported straight back out. Was shaking a bit by the end of it. Not sure I would have been able to survive smuggling copies of Pravda into Russia in 1904 ;-)

Anyway, hope you feel better soon and you enjoy your break. Take care and I hope to see you soon.

Comradely,
Simon Hardy

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't go.. :( big marxist minds need little people like you to carry out the dirty work.