Friday 25 December 2009

When I grow up I want to be a big kid.

At Christmas Mum gets so excited we have to open one present before we go to bed-she gets to choose which one we get, of course. This is me and my son in our new cuddly babygrows
complete with nonslip rubber paw motifs on the feet.

I always wanted a pair ever since i was little so when Mum saw these she couldnt resist. They are the most cuddly, comfortable thing we have ever had-I can't believe my son not only put them on willingly but allowed me to take photo & put on facebook! He must be growing up (or it was coz he was drunk!)

Off to watch crappy films; am gutted Sound of Music ain't on again (no,really, I am!)

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope you get a pressie as lovely as
mine :-)

And Happy Birthday to our Palestinian friend, Jesus...

No comments: