Monday 20 July 2009

What former Miss England 2006 has to say...ITS SHOCKING


She posted this on their wall.

""Ah The Political Machine that is the 'Beauty Pageant'.

I won Miss England 2006 and continued to Miss World. I very much got dragged into it and stuck,young and naive.The organisers know this will happen. My family forked out god knows how much over the year.And I got in a HUGE amount of debt; money which slithers into the owners nice warm pockets by exploiting young women. It all started walking down a street in Oxford.

The worst experience of my life.Bloody hated it (and that's not because I didn't win) In fact I'm glad I didn't.
Unfortunatly you're programmed to tell the world how great it is.

You don't stand a chance if you're from England anyway.

So now I'm off to Uni to progress with my real career. I plan to stay as far away from the competitions as possible and continue with my studies. They wont be duping me again. And I wouldn't advise anyone to enter one or let them use my name to front one.

Happy Grinning,Merry Slimming.

Eleanor.From Oxford.""

** This, coming form an actual former MISS ENGLAND. What more evidence do we need, that these pageants being far more BAD than good into this world??

No comments: