Friday 24 July 2009

Collective hat-trick on calling MP's to account. Hear Gordon Brown on Vestas & more

Malalai Joya at Stop the War mtg

Although I didn't get to talk to the brilliant Malalai Joya last night (and therefore complete the hat-trick on questioning MP's this week) comrade Des Mannay, Bolshevik super hero, tackles Gordon bloody Brown and Department of Works and Mensions minister on Vestas occupation, tuition fees, the Welsh Assembly scrapping Tuition Fee Grants and job losses at London Met.


mediaweb.musicradio.com
Source: mediaweb.musicradio.com

Unfortunately I have no sound on my computer so can't tell you exact;y which minute it starts at so please comment below once you have listened and let us know.

Apparently he is the first person to ask a question, and is referred to as "the gentleman in the yellow shirt".

Des told me this:
It was a bit of a shock, nobody knew who was going to be on the platform on the radio talkshow, until I got there and they announced it. Up until then they just said there would be a 'senior cabinet minister'.
I'm presuming Des was awsome so well done!!!

No comments: