Tuesday 29 July 2008

Trotsky Tango anyone?


Have you reached the point when you feel like you need to do a bit of exercise but can't face the lycra-clad posers in the gym? Why not come to Tango lessons with a few rusty comrades... Ok, i admit it, it's not techno rave and, as my son asked 'Is that what you old people do then-go Tea dancing on a Friday night?', i do feel a little over the hill but I kid you not, it is actually quite fun.

A couple of months ago I told a close comrade of mine that I fancied going and he gingerly divulged that his partner had dragged him along kicking and screaming but that now he really enjoys it. I did nearly fall off my perch when he told me this; the comrade in question is the most unlikely character but we now all have proper shoes and look forward to our weekly soirees.

I'll add more to this in a mo (just testing the blog functions!)

http://www.negrachatangoclub.com/

so, here's a bit more...

No comments: